Safety Tips When Using Chemicals
- Chemical treatments are not major time consumers, but are essential and should be carried out by a responsible adult.
- Ensure chemical containers are labelled and follow the label instructions
- Add chemicals to water and not vice versa
- If adding powder chemicals to a pool for a specified reason, ensure that there is no wind blow that could blow it back in your face
- Avoid spillage and wash your hands thoroughly after chemically treating your pool.
- Close containers after use, and store in a cool dry place AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS, preferably in a locked secure area.
- To dispose of empty chemical containers, rinse out in pool water first before placing in refuse bin.
Safety Tips Around Your Pool
- Do not leave children or non-swimmers on their own
- Clearly label the water depth
- Make sure that a lifebuoy and first aid kit are available
- Do not use Outdoor pools during an electrical storm
- Do not use electric appliances near the pool
- Avoid glass around the pool
Safety Tips Around The Spa
- Never allow the water temperature to exceed 40°C
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages before or during Spa use, and avoid glass around the Spa
- Do not allow children to use the Spa unsupervised
- CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR before using the Spa if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, have any cardiovascular condition or are on medication
- Do not use electrical appliances around the Spa